Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing 23-------yipppeeeeee

How could you draw on what you have learned in 23 Things to help you in your work?
I now have at least some understanding of a range of new "things" . I'll also use Google Books now as an extra bibliographic tool.
How could the library use the technologies featured in 23 Things to improve its service?
I hope that we'll soon get a library blog or a wiki up and running.
Do you think you’ll keep blogging or keep using any of the other tools you learned about?
I'd like to keep blogging and maybe use the blog as away of letting teachers know about new stuff that I've ordered. I hope to keep up with the RSS feeds as there's some really useful information out there.
Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Take-aways? Do we get chips with that??
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I think it was great. If the program is going to be offered to other Chisholm staff, perhaps some extra instructions might be useful so people won't have to keep bugging Jason with questions (like I did).
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
Sure would!

No comments: