Thursday, April 24, 2008

5,6 and 7

I'm enjoying the "things", although how I'm going to keep up with the huge mountain of RSS feeds that arrive every day I don't know. I can skim over most of them but some really need to be read. I've had a look at other people's blogs - aren't you all a creative bunch! I'm going to have to find some way of making this a bit more interesting.
On a "referency" note: I found an interesting extension for Firefox. It's called Zotero and helps you keep track of books, documents, websites as you esearch. You can add notes as you go. Great tool for compiling a bibliography.

2 comments:

Frances45 said...

I'm just up to here. I've found it very interesting and I will try out your referencing idea, thankyou.

Laraine's Log said...

RSS feeds will need some pruning for sure. But not the one for the Richmond Football Club.

I like the photos on your blog - the Photoshop short course is helping?